ICMT Faculty, Staff and Students Co-authors Five Chapters in a New Book
"Trends in Oil and Gas Corrosion Research and Technologies"
Trends in Oil and Gas Corrosion Research and Technologies. 1st ed. edited by A. M. El-Sherik was published in June 2017 by Woodhead Publishing. This book presents the most updated reference of emerging trends and developments in oil and gas production and transmission operations. It consists of six parts, and 34 chapters. ICMT faculty members Prof. Srdjan Nesic, and Prof. Marc Singer, one of the adjunct Prof. Dr. Mohsen Achour, a staff member Dr. Bruce Brown and a PhD candidate Aria Kahyarian wrote five chapters of the book. Below is the list of the names of authors and list of titles of the five chapters:
- Part III: Corrosion Mechanisms: Current Knowledge, Gaps and Future Research CO2 Corrosion of mild steel by Aria Kahyarian, Mohsen Achour and Srdjan Nesic
- Under Deposit Corrosion by Bruce Brown and Jeremy Moloney
- Top-of-the-Line corrosion by Marc Singer
- Part VI: Advancements in Modeling and Prediction Top-of-the-Line corrosion by Marc Singer
- Mathematical Modeling of Uniform CO2 Corrosion by Aria Kahyarian, Mohsen Achour and Srdjan Nesic